|Birthname||Clifford Eugene Barker|
|born on||15 January 1921 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Yorktown, Indiana, 40n10, 85w30|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°45' 02°59 Asc. 10°27'|
American basketball player who won the gold medal with the USA national basketball team at the 1948 Summer Olympics in London, United Kingdom and two national championships at the University of Kentucky.
While at the University of Kentucky, Barker was an All-SEC (Second Team) and All-SEC Tournament guard during the 1947-48 and 1948-49 seasons.
A veteran of the US Army Air Forces, Barker was a B-17 Flying Fortress gunner and spent 16 months as a prisoner-of-war.
Ciff Barker died on 17 March 1998, aged 77, in Satsuma, Florida.
- associate relationship with Boryla, Vince (born 11 March 1927). Notes: Olympic Gold-winning basketball teammates
- associate relationship with Groza, Alex (born 7 October 1926). Notes: Olympic Gold-winning basketball teammates
- associate relationship with Robinson, Jackie (1927) (born 26 April 1927). Notes: Olympic Gold-winning basketball teammates
- associate relationship with Sports: 1948 Summer Olympics, London (born 29 July 1948). Notes: Gold medal, Basketball team, USA
- Work : Prize 1948 (Olympic Gold medal, Basketball team, London)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana Archives.
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Army Air Force)
- Vocation : Military : POW/ MIA (POW)
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Guard)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal)