|Birthname||Peter Skiving Bardens|
|born on||19 June 1944 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||BDST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°41' 08°19 Asc. 14°52'|
English musician, singer and songwriter, who was a keyboardist and a founding member of the British progressive rock group Camel. He played organ, piano, synthesizers and mellotron and wrote songs with Andrew Latimer. During his career, Bardens worked alongside Rod Stewart, Mick Fleetwood and Van Morrison and recorded solo albums.
He died from lung cancer in Malibu on 22 January 2002 at the age of 57.
- associate relationship with Morrison, Van (born 31 August 1945). Notes: Band member of Them
- associate relationship with Stewart, Rod (born 10 January 1945). Notes: Band member of Shotgun Express
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Peter Bardens," Melody Maker, 50.28 (12 July 1975), p. 34: "... he does consider himself a mercurial person. Something to do with his being a Gemini with seven signs in Gemini, he suggests."
Because he has only six planets in Gemini he presumably means that he has Gemini rising too. A speculative time of 5 AM puts mid Gemini plus Mercury and Uranus on the ascendant. In the same article he's described as "the archetypal cold clinical keyboard wizard."
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Organ, piano, keyboard, synthesizer, mellotron)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.