|Birthname||Jean Louis Marius Bard|
|born on||10 May 1857 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Mens, France, 44n49, 5e45|
|Timezone||LMT m5e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°16' 29°29 Asc. 12°33'|
French physician, professor of the medical faculties of Lyon, Geneva and Strasbourg, member of the National Academy of medicine, pathologist and clinician specializing in cardiology and respiratory diseases.
He is known for several conditions including "Bard-Pic syndrome" (along with Adrien Pic), "Bard's sign," "Bard's syndrome" and "Bard's Law."
He died on 21 February 1930 in Paris, aged 72.
- associate relationship with Pic, Adrien (born 3 October 1863). Notes: "Bard-Pic syndrome"
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate (acte n° 27) from the online Isère archives.
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Pathologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Medico-scientific)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Bard-Pic syndrome")
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Bard's syndrome/ sign/ law")