|Birthname||André Lucien Barbault|
|born on||1 October 1921 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Champignelles, France, 47n47, 3e03|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°55' 09°56 Asc. 26°07'|
|Date||1 October 1921 at 16:54 (= 4:54 PM )|
|Place||Champignelles, FR, 47n47, 3e03|
|Timezone||GST h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||07°55' 09°53 Asc. 23°28'|
French astrologer and author of some 50 books, a member of an astrological family. His brother, Armand (1906-1974), wrote about astrology and occultism, and his daughter Anne is a published astrologer. Andre began his study of astrology at age 14, taught by Armand, and always was most fond of mundane. His extensive exploration of planetary cycles put him on the cutting edge of 20th century revival and reconstruction of mundane astrology. Between 1950 and 1967 he directed the International Center of Astrology.
With Nicola, Andre was a pioneer of the "cookbook" type of delineation (Astroflash, 1967), founder of "L'Astrologue" magazine in 1968; well known and respected internationally. He has written over 30 books and his works include "De la psyochanalyse à l'astrologie,"1961 and "Les astres et l'histoire." 1967.
He died on 8 October 2019, a few hours after the death of his wife.
- associate relationship with Aimé, Jacqueline (born 25 January 1922)
- associate relationship with Hennequin, Jean (born 23 November 1924)
- associate relationship with Petitallot, Patrice (born 9 August 1950)
- business associate/partner relationship with Carteret, Jean (born 27 March 1906). Notes: Uranus, Neptune leurs correspondances en mythologie, poésie, psychologie, sexualité, morphologie, sociologie, science, art, philosophie
- friend relationship with Martin, Dan (born 26 January 1920)
- other associate with Bulthuis, Rico (born 27 August 1911). Notes: translator of his 12 collection Zodiaque books
- parent->child relationship with Barbault, Anne (born 16 January 1952)
- sibling relationship with Barbault, Armand (born 2 April 1906)
- (has as) student relationship with Hardy, Françoise (born 17 January 1944)
BC in Didier Geslain archive, 'Astrologues' pdf file, p. 89.
Luc de Marre quotes him for 5:00 PM. Mark Perry, his translator (3/2001) quotes him for 4:54:21 PM, with the L&L given here.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Data books, occult astrology)