|Birthname||Monique Andrée Serf|
|born on||9 June 1930 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°02' 28°58 Asc. 25°07'|
French singer and pianist, nicknamed "la longue dame brune" and famous for having composed the songs "Göttingen" (inspired by this town where she gave some concerts in 1964, just after the reconciliation treaty), "Marienbad", and "L'Aigle Noir" (which sold twenty four thousand copies in twelve hours).
She died on 24 November 1997.
- friend relationship with Goya, Chantal (born 10 June 1942)
- lover relationship with Reggiani, Serge (born 2 May 1922)
- compare to chart of Balibar, Jeanne (born 13 April 1968)
- role played of/by Véga, Claude (born 2 June 1930)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.