|Birthname||John Charles Bannon|
|born on||7 May 1943 at 17:40 (= 5:40 PM )|
|Place||Bendigo, Australia, 36s46, 144e17|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°53' 20°01 Asc. 19°48'|
Australian politician, who served as the 39th Premier of South Australia, leading the Labor party to government at the 1982 election. The Bannon Labor government was re-elected at the 1985 election and the 1989 election – in 1992 he became Labor's longest-serving and South Australia's second longest-serving Premier. As a result of the State Bank collapse, Bannon resigned as Premier and Labor leader in 1992, and from parliament at the end of the record 11-year Labor government resulting from the 1993 election landslide.
John Bannon's first wife was Supreme Court Justice Robyn Layton, with whom he had a daughter, Victoria. His second wife, Angela, is the mother of musician and television personality Dylan Lewis.
Bannon died of cancer in Adelaide on 13 December 2015, aged 72.
Australian Astrologer Miriam Laister quotes hospital records
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter, two stepsons)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Australian Labor Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (39th Premier of South Australia)
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (Order of Australia)