|Birthname||Willie Anthony Banks|
|born on||27 February 1969 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Jersey City, New Jersey, 40n44, 74w05|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°51' 16°19 Asc. 28°31'|
American pitcher in Major League Baseball (MLB) who played for the Minnesota Twins (1991–1993), Chicago Cubs (1994–1995), Los Angeles Dodgers (1995), Florida Marlins (1995), New York Yankees (1997–1998), Arizona Diamondbacks (1998) and Boston Red Sox (2001–2002). At 6' 1" (1.85 m), 195 lbs (88 kg), Banks threw and batted right and occasionally went in as pinch-runner.
Banks started straight into the Appalachian League from high school, playing with them until he was picked up by the Minnesota Twins on 2 June 1987. His career had him playing with the Chicago Cubs from 24 November 1993 and the L.A. Dodgers from 19 June 1995 until he was claimed on waivers by the Florida Marlins on 10 August 1995. Banks was claimed on waivers by the Philadelphia Phillies on 4 October 1995 and signed with the N.Y. Yankees on 3 January 1997.
Banks was a member of the 1991 World Series champion Minnesota Twins and the 1995 National League Western Division champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 4 October 1995 (Signed with Philadelphia Phillies)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sat Siri Khalsa quotes Robert Feldman, correspondence from Banks
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Right)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 1 in/ 1.85 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (195 lb/ 88 kg)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro, pitcher)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (World Series champion)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (MLB player, 1991-2002)