|Birthname||Tyra Lynne Banks|
|born on||4 December 1973 at 19:13 (= 7:13 PM )|
|Place||Inglewood, California, 33n58, 118w21|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°51' 07°19 Asc. 18°08'|
Former supermodel, an American television personality, former talk show host, producer, author, actress, singer and business woman. She was the first black model to appear on the cover of a "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue and the first black woman to be featured on the cover of the "Victoria's Secret" catalog.
Tyra’s parents divorced when she was six. Her mother read to her when she was a young child, and as she grew older, reading became an enduring passion. She was a good student who earned good grades despite being quite mischievous and often in trouble, usually for excessive talking during class. She recalls thinking that she was much smarter than her teachers, and she often challenged their authority. Although extroverted and popular with lots of friends until age 11, she then went through a major growth spurt. Feeling awkward in her new taller, slimmer body, she withdrew into her love of books, and it wasn’t until age 17 that her self-esteem improved. While still in high school, she made plans to attend Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, but instead the Elite Modeling Agency discovered her and signed her to an exclusive contract.
Quickly becoming one of the most desired models of the 1990s, Tyra moved to Paris for a year. Working with top designers like Ralph Lauren, Chanel and Oscar de la Renta, her fame quickly grew. Eventually she decided to add acting to her resume, and she landed roles in "Higher Learning" "Love Change," and “Coyote Ugly” as well as guest spots on television sitcoms like "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air." Naturally athletic, Tyra loves to play tennis, golf, volleyball and basketball, and she adores snorkeling. She craves variety in her workouts so her exercise sessions sometimes consist of long hikes in the mountains or runs at the beach.
In 2003, Banks created and became the host of the UPN/The CW long-running reality television show America's Next Top Model. Banks was also the co-creator of True Beauty, and was the host of her own talk show, The Tyra Banks Show, which aired on the The CW for five seasons and won two Daytime Emmy award for Outstanding Talk Show Informative. In 2010, she published a young adult novel titled Modelland, based on her life as a model which topped The New York Times Best Seller list in 2011. While she has been romantically linked with several men over the years, she has not yet married. She says children are important to her, not marriage.
Tyra, who is very protective of her privacy, adores children and animals. She is an advocate for education and literacy, and her Kidsuccess greeting cards are sold through an organization dedicated to helping abused and neglected children. Her other concern is the environment, and she has made an effort to bring the world’s attention to the destruction of our rainforests.
On January 27, 2016, Banks and her boyfriend Erik Asla welcomed their first child, a son, via surrogacy.
- associate relationship with Lohan, Lindsay (born 2 July 1986). Notes: co-stars in "Life-Size"
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Campbell, Naomi (born 22 May 1970). Notes: former rivals, later made up
- Work : Great Achievement 19 February 1997 (Solo cover of "Sports Illustrated")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marc Penfield quotes B.C.#7097-090034, viewed at Norwalk Registrar office; daughter of Carolyn Faye London and Donald Ray Banks, born in Centilella Hospital, Inglewood, CA.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Traits : Personality : Active (Athletic)
- Traits : Personality : Gregarious/Extrovert (Popular)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Awards : Emmy
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First black model to be on cover of "Sports Illustrated")