|born on||21 July 1971 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Auckland, New Zealand, 36s52, 174e46|
|Timezone||NZT h12e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°04' 17°16 Asc. 13°01'|
New Zealand game designer who was lead designer for the Marvel Heroic Roleplaying, and the supplement to Serenity Role Playing Game, the Big Damn Heroes Handbook.
Cam Banks and Christopher Coyle wrote a new Dragonlance campaign saga produced by Sovereign Press in three parts: Key of Destiny (2004), Spectre of Sorrows (2005) and Price of Courage (2006). The series totalled 730 pages and detailed major events in the Age of Mortals. His first novel was published in 2007. He wrote the 2008 Dragonlance novel The Sellsword.
Banks lives in St Paul, Minnesota, where he has been working as a brand manager and production specialist for Atlas Games since February 2013.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Computer : Programmer (Game designer)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Sci-Fi/ Fantasy/ Horror (Fantasy novelist)