|born on||17 May 1977 at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°16' 17°24 Asc. 08°20'|
American angel investor and entrepreneur who grew up in Arizona in a family of artists. An early investor in Uber, Niantic, Postmates, DeepMind, Affirm, and SpaceX, she co-founded Zivity, an adult-themed social networking site. Banister is also the first woman investing partner at the venture capital Founders Fund, where she leads seed and early-stage investments such as HQ Trivia and Naked Labs.
At the age of 15 she experienced homelessness and dropped out of high school. From living on the streets she became a venture capitalist, crediting her success to incrementalism, capitalism, individualism, mentorship, and endless curiosity.
She lives with her husband Scott Banister in San Francisco. She identifies as a socially liberal libertarian, and came out in 2016 as genderqueer.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Tucson Daily Citizen (Tucson, Arizona), 21 May 1977, page 14, surname given as Callahan.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Home : Homeless more than 2 mo. (At age 15)
- Passions : Sexuality : Other Sexual (Genderqueer)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (Investor)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur