|Birthname||Lisa Lou Banes|
|born on||9 July 1955 at 17:40 (= 5:40 PM )|
|Place||Cleveland, Ohio, 41n30, 81w42|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°53' 10°25 Asc. 02°50'|
American stage and screen actress, nominated for a Drama Desk Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play in 1984 for Isn't it Romantic?, and winner of a 1981 Theatre World Award for her performance as Alison Porter Off-Broadway in Look Back in Anger. In film, she appeared in Cocktail (1988), Freedom Writers (2007), Gone Girl (2014), and as Hollis in A Cure for Wellness (2016).
Banes lived in Los Angeles. She was married to Kathryn Kranhold. On 4 June 2021, Banes was struck by a motorist on a scooter in a hit and run accident in New York City. She was admitted to Mount Sinai Morningside Hospital with a severe brain injury, and died on 14 June at the age of 65.
- role played of/by Gellhorn, Martha (born 8 November 1908). Notes: 1988 TV miniseries "Hemingway"
- role played of/by Hutton, Barbara (born 14 November 1912). Notes: 1999 TV miniseries "Too Rich: The Secret Life of Doris Duke"
- Work : Prize 1981 (Theatre World Award)
Steinbrecher quoted birth certificate in hand.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Kathryn Kranhold)
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Theatre World Award)