|Birthname||Balla, Giacomo Joseph|
|born on||18 July 1871 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Turin, Italy, 45n03, 7e40|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°20' 03°37 Asc. 15°56'|
Italian architect, builder, painter and interior designer. A leading futurist, he became more conservative in the '30s.
Died in Rome on 3/01/1958.
- (has as) protégé relationship with Boccioni, Umberto (born 19 October 1882)
- compare to chart of Baccarini, Domenico (born 16 December 1882)
- compare to chart of Marey, Etienne-Jules (born 5 March 1830). Notes: Strong inspirations through him
- compare to chart of Marinetti, Filippo (born 22 December 1876). Notes: Balla influenced by M.
- compare to chart of Severini, Gino (born 7 April 1883). Notes: Balla was teacher of Severini
Grazia Bordoni writes per email on 10-apr-2012: I read on Balla's birthcertificate: he was born in Torino on 18th July 1871 at 12 (noon)!
Gauquelin Vol 4/1144 (24:00 PM Rome time); Ken Eardley notes that "Balla" by Maurizio Fagiolo dell'Arco published by Rizzoli gives July 18.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner (Architect, builder)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Interior design