|Birthname||Neil Roxburgh Balfour Cooper|
|born on||12 August 1944 at 09:40 (= 09:40 AM )|
|Place||Lima, Peru, 12s03, 77w03|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°44' 08°18 Asc. 16°34'|
British merchant banker, financier and politician who was the member of the European Parliament for Yorkshire North from 1979 to 1983.
In 1969, Balfour married Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia (b. 1936) in London. Before their divorce in 1978, they had a son, Nicholas Augustus Roxburgh Balfour (b. 1970).
In 1978, he remarried to Serena Mary Spencer-Churchill Russell (b. 1944), and they had two children, Consuelo Lily Balfour (b. 1979) and Alastair Albert David Balfour (b. 1981).
- spouse relationship with Jelisaveta, Princess of Yugoslavia (born 7 April 1936). Notes: Married 1969-1978
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Jelisaveta, Princess of Yugoslavia)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Politics : Public office