|born on||15 August 1996 at 19:50 (= 7:50 PM )|
|Place||Évry, France, 48n38, 2e27|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°10' 08°49 Asc. 26°46'|
French-Comoran air crash survivor, she is the only one who survived the crash of the Yemenia Airlines Flight 626 Airbus A310 on June 30, 2009 at approximately 1:50 AM. The plane crashed into the Indian Ocean not far from its destination of Grande Comore Island, and the other 152 people on board were all killed. Bakia's mother was among the victims. The shy young girl was ejected into the ocean and clung to a piece of wreckage until she was rescued at about 3:00 PM, more than 13 hours later. She was flown back to Paris where she was met by her father and hospitalized for a month. Considering the magnitude of the event, her injuries were relatively minor. She is the eldest of four girls.
- compare to chart of Plane Crash: Yemenia Air Flight 626 (2009) (born 30 June 2009)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 30 June 2009 at 01:50 AM in Grande Comore Island, Comoros (Plane crash; only survivor)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes from birth certificate
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Broken collar bones, facial injuries, knee burns)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of four)