|Birthname||Conrad Stafford Bain|
|born on||4 February 1923 at 06:20 (= 06:20 AM )|
|Place||Lethbridge, Alberta, 49n42, 112w50|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°43' 23°45 Asc. 09°49'|
Canadian-American actor who served in the Canadian Army during WW II, and then moved to New York in 1949. He played his first role on Studio One while he was still a drama student.
In the '60s, he was working on the stage when Norman Lear interviewed him for a film role. He didn't get the part, but Lear kept him in mind and cast him in the role of the neighbor on the TV series "Maude." He also played the TV-dad on "Different Strokes" for eight years, and had a role as a White House aide in the series "Mr. President," 1987.
He enjoys sculpting and has a wife who is a professional artist; they have three kids.
He died in Livermore, California on 14 January 2013.
- associate relationship with Barbeau, Adrienne (born 11 June 1945). Notes: Co-stars on "Maude"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Diff'rent Strokes (born 3 November 1978). Notes: Played Phillip Drummond, 1978-1986
- associate relationship with Plato, Dana (born 7 November 1964). Notes: Co-stars on "Diff'rent Strokes," 1978-1986
- business associate/partner relationship with Bridges, Todd (born 27 May 1965). Notes: Co-stars on "Diff'rent Strokes"
- business associate/partner relationship with Macy, Bill (born 18 May 1922). Notes: Co-stars on "Maude"
- business associate/partner relationship with McClanahan, Rue (born 21 February 1934). Notes: Co-stars on "Maude"
- business associate/partner relationship with Rae, Charlotte (born 22 April 1926). Notes: Co-stars on "Diff'rent Strokes"
- Family : Change residence 1949 (Moved to New York)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 12 September 1972 ("Maude" TV series debut broadcast)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 3 November 1978 ("Diff'rent Strokes" TV series debut broadcast)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Brian Clark quotes Irene Crinita, from him, 1981
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Long term marriage)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Sculpture)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Started in legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Diff'rent Strokes, Maude)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WW II)