|Birthname||Adrienne Eliza Bailon|
|born on||24 October 1983 at 00:10 (= 12:10 AM )|
|Place||Manhattan, New York, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°11' 27°15 Asc. 05°22'|
American recording artist, singer-songwriter, actress, dancer, and television personality of Puerto Rican and Ecuadorian descent. Bailon rose to fame as a founding member and lead singer of 3LW (1999-2007) and The Cheetah Girls (2003-2008). Bailon went on to develop her own acting career with roles in The Cheetah Girls films, Coach Carter and the MTV film All You've Got. She has guest starred in numerous TV series including the Disney series That's So Raven and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Bailon's solo track "What If" appears on The Cheetah Girls: One World and Confessions of a Shopaholic soundtracks. She is one of the hosts of The Real talk show which premiered on 15 July 2013. Bailon has sold 5.6 million albums worldwide.
Bailon dated Rob Kardashian, from 2007 until 2009; later on, Kardashian revealed that they broke up because he cheated on her.
On February 5, 2015, Bailon announced via Instagram and on an episode of The Real, that she was engaged to her boyfriend of six years and music executive at Jay-Z's Roc Nation label, Lenny Santiago. In September 2015, the couple split and they called off their engagement.
In February 2016, Bailon started dating musician Israel Houghton. The couple got engaged on August 12, 2016 in Paris after six months of dating. They were married in Paris on November 11, 2016. Bailon became the step-mother to Israel’s children: Mariah Angelique (Rideau), Israel and Milan Lillie.
- associate relationship with Braxton, Tamar (born 17 March 1977). Notes: former co-hosts on "The Real"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Real (born 15 July 2013). Notes: 2013-
- associate relationship with Mowry, Tamera (born 6 July 1978). Notes: co-hosts on "The Real"
- associate relationship with Raven-Symoné (born 10 December 1985). Notes: The Cheetah Girls
- associate relationship with Seales, Amanda (born 1 July 1981). Notes: co-hosts on "The Real"
- lover relationship with Kardashian, Rob (born 17 March 1987). Notes: 2007-2009
Sy Scholfield has an email from Kevin Cee quoting a Tweet and Instagram post by her on her birthday in 2014: "I was born today at 12:10am in The Lower East Side of NYC" 
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (3LW & The Cheetah Girls)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.