Bailey, George H.
|born on||22 December 1896 at 18:20 (= 6:20 PM )|
|Place||Melksham, England, 51n23, 2w09|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°29' 02°06 Asc. 29°53'|
British astrologer and longtime member of the Astrological Lodge. An exacting mathematician, he contributed several articles to the Quarterly, mostly on math problems. He was a staunch advocate of Campanus and regressive secondary directions; he had no use for transits.
With cancer of the bowels, for some three or four years he suffered at the hands of ineffectual surgeons. One of his many surgeries occurred on 9/12/1955. He died at his home at Bath on 6/04/1959.
- Death by Disease 4 June 1959 (Cancer, age 62)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : End a program of study 1990 (Received his Ph.D.)
Astrological Pioneers of America file
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Bowels)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Articles)
- Vocation : Misc. : Utilities/Phone/Cable/TV (Utilities company)