|Birthname||Bailey, Ellic Howe|
|born on||29 November 1876 at 18:20 (= 6:20 PM )|
|Place||Kent, England, 51n15, 0e40|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°57' 14°57 Asc. 14°42'|
British physician, astrologer, publisher and writer and editor of the British Journal of Astrology, 1939. He also was the author of "Prenatal Epoch." The book "Astrology: A Recent History Including the Untold Story of Its role in WW II" has been sometimes associated with him, but its author is Ellic Howe.
Bailey died of cancer of the testes on 6/04/1959.
- other kind of relationship with Howe, Ellic (born 20 September 1910). Notes: often confused
Astrology Quarterly, Winter/1945, quotes him, rectified from his parent's quote of "morning" (Old Moore, 2/1914, gives 23:55)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Testes, terminal)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Articles, a few books)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Astrology publisher, editor)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection