|born on||25 December 1934 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°59' 23°21 Asc. 25°04'|
Italian race-car driver in Formula One. A champion, he entered racing in 1956. He won the Formula One at Syracuse in 1961 immediately after winning the Grand Prix at Naples, Italy then the Grand Prix in Reims, France. His last appearance on the track as a racer was in 1968. He participated in all 21 Grand Prix, always among the top winners.
After he retired, Baghetti became a photographer and journalist, directing the weekly magazine, "Auto Oggi."
He was diagnosed with cancer in September 1995 and died 11/27/1995, Milan.
- compare to chart of Parsons, Johnnie (born 4 July 1918)
- Work : New Career 1956 (Started Formula One racing)
- Work : Retired 1968 (From racing)
- Death by Disease 27 November 1995 at 12:00 noon in Milan, Italy (Cancer, age 60)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No.7, 5/1996
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Vocation : Art : Photography (Pro)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Formula One, 21 Grand Prix races)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Car magazine)