Baeyer, Adolf von
|Birthname||Baeyer, Johann Friedrich Wilhelm, Adolf von|
|born on||31 October 1835 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°46' 16°58 Asc. 09°25'|
German chemist, known for synthesizing dye indigo.
He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Chemistry, 1905, being the first Jew to ever receive the Nobel Prize.
He died 20 August 1917, Starnberg, Germany.
- associate relationship with Caro, Heinrich (born 14 February 1834)
- associate relationship with Kekule Von Stradonitz, August (born 7 September 1829). Notes: Doctoral advisor
- (has as) student relationship with Willstätter, Richard (born 13 August 1872)
- Work : Prize 1905 (Nobel Prize)
Arno Müller, vol. 2
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession