|Birthname||Kenneth S. Baer|
|born on||17 October 1972 at 22:44 (= 10:44 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°49' 25°15 Asc. 17°11'|
American political journalist and speechwriter who was associate director of communications for the Obama White House's Office of Management and Budget from 2009 to 2012. He is the founder and co-editor of Democracy: A Journal of Ideas, and the author of Reinventing Democrats: The Politics of Liberalism from Reagan to Clinton (University Press of Kansas, 2000). Baer has published commentaries in publications such as Slate, the Los Angeles Times, and the Washington Post, and has been a political analyst on CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ABC News, NPR, BBC, and CBC.
Sy Scholfield quotes Baer on Twitter, "41 years ago right now I was born in Boston. In my honor, the Red Sox are leading with a run for each decade. #BostonStrong" (posted 12:44PM AEST 18 Oct 2013/ -14hrs= /10:44PM EDT 17 Oct 2013) .
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD in politics)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Political Science (Political analyst)
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (Speechwriter)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Political)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction