|born on||8 October 1894 at 23:42:40 (= 11:42 PM )|
|Place||Dole, France, 47n06, 5e30|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°40' 09°31 Asc. 05°38'|
French director of photography who is noted for the films of Jean Renoir during the '20s and '30s. He began making films in 1912 when he worked as a news photographer in Russia for a film company. Bachelet was a director of photography from 1924 and was behind the camera for some 160 films.He died 2/26/1977 at Cannes, France, age 82.
- compare to chart of Renoir, Jean (born 15 September 1894)
- Work : New Job 1924 (Director of photography)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 7 July 1939 at 8:00 PM in Paris ("La règle du jeu")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher (It is so rare to see a time to the minute for any data before the 20th century, that it becomes questionable)
other source:TAE-4 Rodden via Steinbrecher 23:30 BC/BR = 23:20:40 GMT
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Photography)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs