|Birthname||Franz Hermann Theodor Nils Bachér|
|born on||21 May 1894 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Kassel, Germany, 51n19, 9e29|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°14' 18°54 Asc. 07°56'|
German chemist and university professor, the grandson of poet Theodor Storm; in 1933 he became a member of the NSDAP (Nazi Party). He was the father of the writer Ingrid Bachér and the journalist Peter Bachér. He died on 15 October 1987 in Berlin at age 93.
- other kin relationship with Storm, Theodor (born 14 September 1817). Notes: Grandkin
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (1933-1945)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry