|Birthname||Paul Raymond Babeu|
|born on||3 February 1969 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||North Adams, Massachusetts, 42n42, 73w07|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°00' 01°45 Asc. 07°23'|
American politician and member of the Republican Party who was sheriff of Pinal County, Arizona, from 1 January 2008 to 1 January 2017. He was Pinal County's first Republican sheriff.
Babeu ran for Arizona's 4th congressional district in the 2012 elections to the United States House of Representatives but withdrew and came out as gay after a personal controversy. He became the Republican nominee for Arizona's 1st congressional district in the 2016 elections after winning the primary on 30 August 2016. He was defeated in the general election by Democrat Tom O'Halleran.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, The North Adams Transcript (Massachusetts), 4 February 1969, page 7: "Area Births, North Adams Hospital, A son, last evening, to Mr. and Mrs. Raymond F. Babeu of ... this city." A birth time of 7 PM is speculative.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of eleven children)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Tenth of eleven)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Headmaster)
- Vocation : Law : Police (Sheriff)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (20 years)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office