|born on||11 December 1880 at 02:15 (= 02:15 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°27' 16°58 Asc. 16°37'|
German dramatist and theatre critic, who authored around 90 books and biographies about the theatre.
He was a cofounder of the Kulturbund Deutscher Juden. Bab was a close friend of journalist and theatre critic Siegfried Jacobsohn and a key contributor to the early years of the magazine Schaubühne, the later Weltbühne.
In 1939 he emigrated to the United States through France. In 1951 he visited Germany in a lecture tour.
He died in Roslyn Heights, New York on 12 February 1955.
- friend relationship with Jacobsohn, Siegfried (born 28 January 1881)
Sy Scholfield provided birth record.
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Theatre)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Dramatist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction