|Birthname||Carl Wilhelm Brunolf Baade|
|born on||15 March 1904 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°00' 29°39 Asc. 06°38'|
German aeronautical engineer who led the team that developed the Baade 152. The Baade 152, also known as Dresden 152, VL-DDR 152 or simply 152, was a post-war airliner designed and manufactured by East German aircraft company VEB Flugzeugwerke Dresden.
Brunolf Baade retired in March 1969. He died on 5 November 1969 from complications caused by stomach cancer at age 65.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin archives (no. 662), "Karl Wilhelm Bruno Baade."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Stomach)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (USA)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Stomach cancer)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace (Aeronautical)
- Vocation : Military : POW/ MIA (POW)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private