|Birthname||Paul Henri Büsser|
|born on||16 January 1872 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Toulouse, France, 43n36, 1e26|
|Timezone||LMT m1e26 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°26' 10°02 Asc. 17°23'|
French composer and organist who studied at the Paris Conservatory and served as conductor at the Paris Opera and director of the Opera-Comique. His compositions include several operas, as well as church music, orchestral pieces and songs.
Died on 30 December 1973, Paris.
Didier Geslain archive, 'centenaires' pdf file, p. 3.
Same data in Gauquelin Vol. 4/1652
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Centenarian, aged 101)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Organ)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Opera-Comique)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection