|Birthname||Carl Robert Max Bülowius|
|born on||2 March 1890 at 10:15 (= 10:15 AM )|
|Place||Königsberg/Ostpreussen, Germany, 54n43, 20e30|
|Timezone||LMT m20e30 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°46' 22°54 Asc. 21°52'|
German Army officer who served during the First World War and the Second World War. He also served eleven non-consecutive years for the Weimar Republic during the interwar period which began in 1919 and ended on September 1939.
He was captured by U.S. troops on 9 May 1943 near the end of the North African campaign. Bülowius finished his career by committing suicide on 27 March 1945 at the prisoner-of-war camp named Camp Forrest in Coffee County, Tennessee, USA.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin Provincial Archives.
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Army officer)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWI, WWII)
- Vocation : Military : POW/ MIA (POW)