|Birthname||Elisabeth Emma Luise Büchner|
|born on||12 June 1821 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Darmstadt, Germany, 49n53, 8e40|
|Timezone||LMT m8e40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°46' 09°49 Asc. 21°27'|
German women's rights activist and prolific writer of fiction and poetry. As a feminist she was active in the Berlin Lette-Vereen.
She was the sister of Georg Buchner. Never married, she died on 28 November 1877 at age 56 in Darmstadt.
- associate relationship with Alice, Princess (1843) (born 25 April 1843). Notes: Co-workers
- friend relationship with Gutzkow, Karl (born 17 March 1811). Notes: Penpals
- sibling relationship with Büchner, Georg (born 17 October 1813)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1855 ("Die Frauen und ihr Beruf")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1859 ("Dichterstimmen aus Heimat und Fremde")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1862 (Poetry book, "Frauenherz")
- Death, Cause unspecified 28 November 1877 (Age 56)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2004 ("Feder und Wort sind euch gegeben, so gut wie dem Manne!")
Arno Muller vol 3.
- Traits : Personality : Courageous
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Luise-Büchner Prize for critical journalism)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field