|Birthname||Karl Bernhard Bästlein|
|born on||3 December 1894 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°06' 16°34 Asc. 26°05'|
German Communist and resistance fighter against the Nazi régime, imprisoned very shortly after the Nazis seized power in 1933 and kept in prison almost without interruption until his execution on 18 September 1944, by the Nazis. Nonetheless, he was one of the most important leaders of the German Resistance.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Hamburg State Archives.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Other Criminal Victim
- Vocation : Military : Other Military (German resistance fighter)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (KPD)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Misc. : Mechanic