|Birthname||Shahnour Varenagh Aznavourian|
|born on||22 May 1924 at 00:15 (= 12:15 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°35' 13°53 Asc. 21°31'|
French-Armenian singer known for his unique tenor voice who retained a loyal following throughout his career spanning over 70 years. A diminutive man, 5'3" (1.6 m) and 110 lb (50 kg), he nonetheless demonstrated a strong screen presence. He wrote much of his own material, over 500 songs delivered in a raspy voice, perpetually wounded and hopeful, interpreted in eight languages. His more than 30 films included "The Tin Drum" and the Truffaut classic, "Shoot The Piano Player." Aznavour wrote his autobiography in 1972.
His family was forced by the Turkish massacre of 1915 to flee to France. He was deeply French, his language, his sensibilities and his music, even though he sang easily in Spanish, English and Italian. He always had a following in the U.S., though less than in European countries.
He was one of France's most popular and enduring singers. He sold 180 million records and was dubbed France's Frank Sinatra. He was also arguably the most famous Armenian of his time.
Aznavour was married three times and had six children. He died in his sleep in the early hours of 1 October 2018 at his home in the village of Mouriès in the south of France at the age of 94.
- associate relationship with Gall, Robert (born 27 May 1918)
- associate relationship with List, Liesbeth (born 12 December 1941). Notes: Sang a duet
- associate relationship with Patachou (born 10 June 1918)
- friend relationship with Cordy, Annie (born 16 June 1928)
- friend relationship with Mella, Fred (born 10 March 1924)
- Family : Change residence 1915 (Fled from Turkey to France)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1972 (Released his autobiography)
Gauquelin 1984 Vol 3
- Traits : Body : Size (5 ft 3 in/ 1.6 m, 110 lb/ 50 kg)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (More than 30 films)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Over 500 songs)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection