|Birthname||Miguel Patricio Aylwin Azócar|
|born on||26 November 1918 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Viña del Mar, Chile, 33s02, 71w34|
|Timezone||AST h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°49' 19°51 Asc. 02°26'|
Chilean politician from the Christian Democratic Party, lawyer, author, professor and former senator. He was the first president of Chile after dictator Augusto Pinochet, and his election marked the Chilean transition to democracy in 1990. Despite resistance from elements of the Chilean military and government after his election, Patricio Aylwin was staunch in his support for the Chilean Truth and Reconciliation Commission which exposed the Chilean government's brutalities.
On 18 December 2015 Aylwin was hospitalized in Santiago after suffering a cranial injury in a fall at home. He died on 19 April 2016, aged 97.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate: "a las diecisiete" (at 17:00 o'clock) .
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 97)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President of Chile, 1990-1994)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Christian Democratic Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator)