Avery, John Scales
|born on||26 May 1933 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Beirut, Lebanon, 33n53, 35e30|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°24' 22°59 Asc. 11°08'|
American theoretical chemist noted for his research publications in quantum chemistry, thermodynamics, evolution, and history of science. Since the early 1990s, Avery has been an active World peace activist. During these years, he was part of a group associated with the Pugwash Conferences on Science and World Affairs. In 1995, this group received the Nobel Peace Prize for their efforts. Presently, he is an Associate Professor in quantum chemistry at the University of Copenhagen. His 2003 book Information Theory and Evolution set forth the view that the phenomenon of life, including its origin and evolution, that including human cultural evolution, has it background situated over thermodynamics, statistical mechanics, and information theory.
Sy Scholfield provided U.S. Consular Report of Birth.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD in theoretical chemistry)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (World peace activist)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Shared in the Nobel Peace Prize)