|Birthname||Michael MacKay Austin|
|born on||26 August 1943 at 09:02 (= 09:02 AM )|
|Place||Orange, New York, 42n20, 77w02|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||02°25' 15°51 Asc. 01°51'|
American swimmer who represented the United States at the 1964 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan, and won a gold medal in the 4 × 100 m freestyle relay with teammates Steve Clark, Gary Ilman and Don Schollander, setting a new world record of 3:33.2. Individually, he placed sixth in the 100 m freestyle with a time of 54.5 seconds.
- Work : Prize 1964 (Olympic gold medal)
Memo from BC in Steinbrecher collection, "misc_4" file, p. 20/164.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 1 in / 1.85 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (187 lb / 85 kg)
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming (Freestyle)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal)