|Birthname||Anne Cécile Desclos|
|born on||23 September 1907 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Rochefort, France, 45n57, 0w58|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°23' 21°00 Asc. 01°13'|
French erotic writer, the author of a noted erotica novel, ‘’Histoire d’O,’ published under the pseudonym "Pauline Réage" in June of 1954. she had written the book in retaliation for a remark made by her lover and employer that no female was capable of writing an erotic novel. The book caused such a sensation that the government brought obscenity charges against the publisher and its unknown author. While the charges were thrown out of court in 1959, a restriction on the book's sale to minors was enacted by the judge. In 1967, Aury wrote the conclusion to The Story of O under the title Retour à Roissy, again using the pseudonym of Pauline Réage. It wasn't until forty years after the publication of her first book that she admitted in an interview with the New Yorker magazine that she was the author of these two books.
She died the night of 26-27 April 1998 in Corbeil-Essones, Ile-de-France.
- associate relationship with Girodias, Maurice (born 12 April 1919)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1954 ("Story of O")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1967 (Conclusion to "Story of O")
- Social : Secrets revealed 1994 (that she was the author of "The Story of O")
Didier Geslain archive, 'Ecrivains' pdf file, p. 13.
Didier Geslain quotes B.C. 8/1998, Record No.551 (2:00 PM Paris time)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Writers : Erotic