|born on||15 August 1872 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Calcutta, India, 22n32, 88e22|
|Timezone||LMT m88e22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°23' 27°35 Asc. 13°24'|
Indian religious leader and writer, a guru. He was well educated with a successful mundane life before he founded his City of Light Ashram in Pondicherry, India. His writings exemplify the highest in Indian thought. "Mother Mira" Richard worked with him in the Ashram and carried on after his death on 12/05/1950, Pondicherry.
- business associate/partner relationship with Richard, Mira (born 21 February 1878)
Marion March quotes "Auroville: City of the Future" (Fisher Books)
Ashish Seth quotes Documents in the Life of Sri Aurobindo: "Sri Aurobindo’s Birth Date and Time": '15th August 1872, 24 minutes (one danda = one ghatikā) before sunrise, at Calcutta. With sunrise calculated at 5.40 A.M., the time of birth is 5.16 A.M. local time or 4.52 A.M. Indian Standard Time.' -- A note from the files of Nolini Kanta Gupta" .
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ eastern
- Vocation : Religion : Spiritual Leader/ Guru
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (City of Light Ashram)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection