Auriol, Didier Guy
|born on||18 August 1958 at 05:45 (= 05:45 AM )|
|Place||Montpellier, France, 43n36, 3e53|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°45' 06°23 Asc. 22°34'|
French race car driver, the winner of the Championship of France in 1986, '87 and '88. Placing second in the World Championship 1992-'93, he finally won the World Championship of automobile rallies on 11/23/1994.
Auriol married on 7/16/1988.
- associate relationship with Ogier, Sébastien (born 17 December 1983)
- Work : Prize 1986 (Three consecutive titles, Championship of France)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.14, 12/1994
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (World Championship)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Three consecutive French titles)