|Birthname||Michel Henri Aumont|
|born on||15 October 1936 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°55' 22°12 Asc. 14°09'|
French actor who appeared in more than a hundred films since 1966. He studied at the Paris Conservatory of Dramatic Art. From the 1970s, he became one of the leading comedic actors in French cinema, despite having played mostly supporting roles. He worked on the Comédie-Française stage for thirty years. Michel Aumont died on 28 August 2019 at age 82.
- role played of/by Friedrich Wilhelm II, King of Prussia (born 25 September 1744). Notes: 1972 TV movie "Frédéric II"
- role played of/by Rabelais, Francois (born 4 February 1490 Jul.Cal. (13 Feb 1490 greg.)). Notes: 2010 TV movie "La très excellente et divertissante histoire de François Rabelais"
Didier Geslain archive, 'a' pdf file, p. 165.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (4x Molières)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (More than 100 screen roles)