|Birthname||Gaston Achille Louis Aumoitte|
|born on||19 December 1884 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Hanoi, Vietnam, 21n02, 105e51|
|Timezone||LMT m105e51 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°36' 13°42 Asc. 17°29'|
French croquet player and Olympic champion. He received a gold medal in Singles, one ball at the 1900 Summer Olympics in Paris.
He also received a gold medal in Doubles (with Georges Johin), as the only participants in that competition.
Gaston Aumoitte died on 30 December 1957 in Sainte-Foy-la-Grande, France at age 73.
- associate relationship with Johin, Georges (born 30 July 1877)
- associate relationship with Sports: 1900 Summer Olympics, Paris (born 14 May 1900). Notes: 2× Gold medals; Croquet singles, one ball, Croquet doubles; France
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Waydelich, Chrétien (born 28 November 1841). Notes: Croquet
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from French Vietnam archives (1884, Hanoi, no. 2).
- Vocation : Sports : Other Sports (Croquet)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Croquet Singles, one ball)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Croquet doubles)