Auguste Ferdinande, Archduchess of Austria
|born on||1 April 1825 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||LMT m11e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°07' 10°42 Asc. 23°16'|
Austrian Archduchess as the daughter of Leopold II, Grand Duke of Tuscany, and his first wife, Maria Anna of Saxony. She was a member of the direct lineage of both Louis XIV of France and William the Conqueror.
She was Princess of Bavaria by marriage to Prince Luitpold of Bavaria, who later became the Prince Regent of Bavaria after her death. They married on 15 April 1844 in Florence. The couple had four children.
Auguste Ferdinande died on 26 April 1864, aged 39, in Munich.
- parent->child relationship with Arnulf, Prince of Bavaria (born 6 July 1852)
- parent->child relationship with Leopold, Prince of Bavaria (born 9 February 1846)
- parent->child relationship with Ludwig III, King of Bavaria (born 7 January 1845)
- parent->child relationship with Therese, Princess of Bavaria (born 12 November 1850)
- child->parent relationship with Leopoldo II, Grand Duke of Tuscany (born 3 October 1797)
- spouse relationship with Luitpold, Prince Regent of Bavaria (born 12 March 1821). Notes: 1844-1864
- sibling relationship with Ferdinando IV, Grand Duke of Tuscany (born 10 June 1835). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Johann Salvator, Archduke of Austria (born 25 November 1852). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Karl Salvator, Archduke of Austria (born 30 April 1839). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Ludwig Salvator, Archduke of Austria (born 4 August 1847). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Maria Isabella, Archduchess of Austria (born 21 May 1834). Notes: Half sisters
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Klagenfurter Zeitung," 13 April 1825, p. 2: "Florenz vom 1. April. Heute um 4 Uhr früh wurden Ihre K. k. Hoheit die Großherzoginn mit einer Prinzessinn entbunden, beide befinden sich im möglichsten Wohlseyn. (B. v. T.)" (Florence from April 1st. At four o'clock in the morning, Her Majesty the Grand Duchess was delivered of a princess, both of whom are in the best of health).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (20 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach, by marriage)