Auguste, Princess of Bavaria
|Birthname||Auguste Maria Luise|
|born on||28 April 1875 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°42' 03°15 Asc. 09°36'|
Princess of Bavaria, a member of the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach, and the spouse of Archduke Joseph August of Austria.
Auguste was the second child of Prince Leopold of Bavaria and his wife Archduchess Gisela of Austria. She had one older sister, Princess Elisabeth Marie of Bavaria and two younger brothers, Prince Georg of Bavaria and Prince Konrad of Bavaria.
She married Joseph August on 15 November 1893 in Munich. The couple had 6 children.
She died on 25 June 1964, aged 89, in Regensburg, Bavaria.
- parent->child relationship with Gisela Auguste, Archduchess of Austria (born 5 July 1897)
- parent->child relationship with Joseph Franz, Archduke of Austria (born 28 March 1895)
- parent->child relationship with Ladislaus Luitpold, Archduke of Austria (born 3 January 1901)
- parent->child relationship with Magdalena, Archduchess of Austria (born 6 September 1909)
- parent->child relationship with Matthias Joseph, Archduke of Austria (born 26 June 1904)
- parent->child relationship with Sophie Klementine, Archduchess of Austria (born 11 March 1899)
- child->parent relationship with Gisela, Archduchess of Austria (born 12 July 1856)
- child->parent relationship with Leopold, Prince of Bavaria (born 9 February 1846)
- spouse relationship with Joseph August, Archduke of Austria (born 9 August 1872). Notes: 1893-1962
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth Marie, Princess of Bavaria (born 8 January 1874)
- sibling relationship with Georg, Prince of Bavaria (born 2 April 1880)
- sibling relationship with Konrad, Prince of Bavaria (born 22 November 1883)
- Relationship : Marriage 15 November 1893 (Archduke Joseph August of Austria)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 29 April 1875, p. 4: "München, 28 April. Ihre k. Hoheit Prinzessin Gisela ist diesen Vormittag 11 Uhr von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden." (Munich, 28 April. Her Royal Highness Princess Gisela was happily delivered of a princess this morning at eleven o'clock).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)