Augusta, Princess of Württemberg
|born on||4 October 1826 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°18' 14°05 Asc. 00°45'|
Princess of Württemberg, a daughter of King Wilhelm I and his wife, Pauline of Württemberg.
She was described as unattractive, but cheerful and wise. On 17 June 1851, she married Prince Hermann. They had four sons and two daughters.
She died on 3 December 1898, aged 72, in Stuttgart.
- parent->child relationship with Pauline, Princess of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (born 25 July 1852)
- parent->child relationship with Wilhelm, Prince of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (born 31 December 1853)
- sibling relationship with Karl, King of Württemberg (born 6 March 1823)
- sibling relationship with Katharina, Princess of Württemberg (born 24 August 1821)
- sibling relationship with Marie, Princess of Württemberg (born 30 October 1816)
- sibling relationship with Sophie, Queen Consort of the Netherlands (born 17 June 1818)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Oesterreichischer Beobachter," 1826, p. 1248: "Ihre Majestät die Königinn von Würtemberg ist am 4. October Morgens um 2½ Uhr zu Stuttgart von einer Prinzessinn glücklich entbunden worden" (translation: Her Majesty the Queen of Wurtemberg, on the 4th of October, in the morning at two-thirty, at Stuttgart, was happily delivered of a princess).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Württemberg)