August II der Starke
|born on||12 May 1670 Jul.Cal. (22 May 1670 greg.) at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Dresden, Germany, 51n03, 13e44|
|Timezone||LMT m13e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°19' 11°31 Asc. 01°50'|
Elector of Saxony from 27 April 1694 unril his death in Warsaw on 1 February 1733. His great physical strength earned him the nicknames "the Strong", "the Saxon Hercules" and "Iron-Hand." He was also Imperial Vicar and became King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania (as Augustus II). In English his name is Augustus II the Strong (German: August II der Starke; Polish: August II Mocny; Lithuanian: Augustas II). He married Christiane Eberhardine of Brandenburg-Bayreuth. However, Augustus, a voracious womanizer, spent much of his time with a series of mistresses. It is claimed that Augustus had as many as 365 or 382 children.
- parent->child relationship with August III, King of Poland (born 17 October 1696 (greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Maurice de Saxe (born 28 October 1696 Jul.Cal. (7 Nov 1696 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Christiane Eberhardine, Queen Consort of Poland (born 19 December 1671 Jul.Cal. (29 Dec 1671 greg.)). Notes: 1893-1727, her death
- sibling relationship with Johann Georg IV, Elector of Saxony (born 18 October 1668 Jul.Cal. (28 Oct 1668 greg.))
- spousal equivalent relationship with von Königsmarck, Aurora (born 28 April 1662 Jul.Cal. (8 May 1662 greg.)). Notes: Mistress, mother of his illegitimate son Maurice de Saxe
Sy Scholfield quotes "Geschichte der Bergstadt Geyer" by Johannes Falke (Burdach, 1863), p. 62: "Johann Georg (IV.), geboren den 18. October 1668 Vormittags ½10 Uhr, und Friedrich August (1.), geboren den 12. Mai 1670 Vormittags ½9 Uhr."
Translation: Johann Georg (IV), was born on 18 October 1668 in th morning at ½10 o'clock [9:30 am], and Friedrich August (1) was born on May 12, 1670 in the morning at ½9 o'clock [8:30am].
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Womanizer)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin)