August, Prince of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel
|born on||18 August 1770 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Brunswick, Germany, 52n16, 10e31|
|Timezone||LMT m10e31 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°38' 23°41 Asc. 07°39'|
German prince, as the third son of Karl Wilhelm Ferdinand, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel, and his wife, Princess Augusta of Great Britain.
Blind, he was declared an invalid and excluded from the line of succession.
He died on 18 December 1822, aged 52.
Link to Princess Augusta of Great Britain: Issue
- child->parent relationship with Augusta, Princess of Great Britain (born 31 July 1737 Jul.Cal. (11 Aug 1737 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Karl Wilhelm, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (born 9 October 1735)
- sibling relationship with Caroline, Queen Consort of the United Kingdom (born 17 May 1768)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (born 9 October 1771)
- sibling relationship with Karl, Hereditary Prince of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (born 8 February 1766)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report from "Groninger courant," 28 August 1770, p. 2: "'s GRAVENHAGE den 23 Auguftus. Met een Courier hier door naar Engeland gepaffeert, hecftmen de blyde tyding ontfangen , dat Haare Koninglyke Hoogheid , de Prinfes Gemalinne van den Doorlugtigften Erfprins van Brunswyk, gepaffeerde Zaturdag , den 18 dezer 's namiddags ten vyf uuren , te Brunswyk gelukkig van eenen welgefchaapen PRINS in het Kraambedde is bevallen."
(The Hague, 23 August. A Courier from England brought tidings that Her Royal Highness the Princess of Brunswick, last Saturday, the 18th, in the afternoon at five o'clock, at Brunswick, happily gave birth to a healthy PRINCE).
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Blind)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Brunswick-Bevern)