August, Prince of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel
|born on||18 August 1770 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Brunswick, Germany, 52n16, 10e31|
|Timezone||LMT m10e31 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°38' 23°41 Asc. 07°39'|
German prince, as the third son of Karl Wilhelm Ferdinand, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel, and his wife, Princess Augusta of Great Britain.
Blind, he was declared an invalid and excluded from the line of succession.
He died on 18 December 1822, aged 52.
- child->parent relationship with Augusta, Princess of Great Britain (born 31 July 1737 Jul.Cal. (11 Aug 1737 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Karl Wilhelm, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (born 9 October 1735)
- sibling relationship with Caroline, Queen Consort of the United Kingdom (born 17 May 1768)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (born 9 October 1771)
- sibling relationship with Karl, Hereditary Prince of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (born 8 February 1766)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report from "Groninger courant," 28 August 1770, p. 2: "'s GRAVENHAGE den 23 Auguftus. Met een Courier hier door naar Engeland gepaffeert, hecftmen de blyde tyding ontfangen , dat Haare Koninglyke Hoogheid , de Prinfes Gemalinne van den Doorlugtigften Erfprins van Brunswyk, gepaffeerde Zaturdag , den 18 dezer 's namiddags ten vyf uuren , te Brunswyk gelukkig van eenen welgefchaapen PRINS in het Kraambedde is bevallen."
(The Hague, 23 August. A Courier from England brought tidings that Her Royal Highness the Princess of Brunswick, last Saturday, the 18th, in the afternoon at five o'clock, at Brunswick, happily gave birth to a healthy PRINCE).
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Blind)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Brunswick-Bevern)