|born on||13 May 1884 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Saumur, France, 47n16, 0w05|
|Timezone||LMT m0w05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°22' 02°51 Asc. 19°20'|
French racing cyclist, he won a gold medal in the tandem at the 1908 Olympics, together with Maurice Schilles, and a bronze in the 5000 m event; he also competed in the individual sprint and in the 1,980 yard team pursuit. In sprint events, he won the Paris championships in 1907, placing third in 1908 and 1909, and placed second at the world championships. He died on 3 November 1953 at age 69 in Paris.
- associate relationship with Schilles, Maurice (born 25 February 1888)
- associate relationship with Sports: 1908 Summer Olympics, London (born 27 April 1908). Notes: Gold medal, 2000 m Tandem, France
- Work : Prize 1908 (Olympic Gold medal, 2000m Tandem)
- Work : Prize 1908 (Olympic Bronze medal, 5000m)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Cyclist)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, 2000m Tandem)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Bronze medal, 5000m)