|Birthname||Colette Suzanne Dacheville|
|born on||8 November 1932 at 02:15 (= 02:15 AM )|
|Place||Versailles, France, 48n48, 2e08|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°29' 18°15 Asc. 24°51'|
French film and television actress, known for her performances in award-winning movies such as The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie (1972) and Babette's Feast (1987) and in critically acclaimed films like The Big Red One (1980) and Violette Nozière (1978).
She is the ex-wife of noted actor Jean Louis Trintignant and of Director Claude Chabrol to whom she was married from 1964 until their divorce in 1980. Her marriage to Chabrol produced one son, actor Thomas Chabrol, born 24 April 1963.
Her son Thomas told the AFP news agency that his mother had died early on 27 March 2018, following a long illness, saying: "She had been in hospital for 10 days and she had returned home. She died peacefully at around 2 am."
- spouse relationship with Chabrol, Claude (born 24 June 1930). Notes: 1964-1980
- spouse relationship with Trintignant, Jean-Louis (born 11 December 1930)
- role played of/by Segret, Fernande (born 22 December 1892). Notes: 1963 film "Landru"
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 24 April 1963 (Birth of son Thomas Chabrol)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1964 (Claude Chabrol)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1980 (From Claude Chabrol)
Gauquelin ns 3/0041
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)