|born on||16 March 1989 at 13:35 (= 1:35 PM )|
|Place||Clamart, France, 48n48, 2e16|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°54' 20°52 Asc. 28°17'|
French politician, member of LREM, born to a jewish lawyer and film producer. He has served French government as spokesperson under Macron, since 6 July 2020; In 2007, he created the support committee for Ingrid Bétancourt, French-Colombian hostage.
- associate relationship with Betancourt, Ingrid (born 25 December 1961)
- associate relationship with Castex, Jean (born 25 June 1965)
- associate relationship with Macron, Emmanuel (born 21 December 1977)
Marc Brun quoted bc.
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee