Atkins, Thomas I.
|Birthname||Thomas Irving Atkins|
|born on||2 March 1939 at 18:45 (= 6:45 PM )|
|Place||Elkhart, Indiana, 41n41, 85w59|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°33' 03°16 Asc. 26°12'|
American attorney and politician who served as a member of the Boston City Council and General Counsel of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).
Atkins died on 27 June 2008 from complications from Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (also known as Lou Gehrig's disease or motor neurone disease, MND).
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana Archives.
- Traits : Body : Race (Black, African-American)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, MA, JD)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Lou Gehrig's disease
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Polio
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social