|born on||27 January 1941 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Tel Aviv, Israel, 32n04, 34e46|
|Timezone||IDT h3e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°43' 01°37 Asc. 12°18'|
Israeli poet, songwriter, writer, singer, theater actress and translator. She was the daughter of the poet Nathan Alterman and Cameri Theater actress Rachel Marcus. From an early age she showed a diversity of rare and unique talents.
On 8 September 1977, at only 36 years old, Tirza was killed in a fall from her sixth-floor home window. The family claimed it was probably an accident, since the day before her death she was hit in a car accident, and due to concussion and obscure drugs that caused her to fall. To date there is no clear answer as to whether it was an accident or a suicide.
Eyal Ben-Aharon quotes the biography A Life Story by Moti Zeira: "born early in the morning."
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Translator