|born on||25 November 1882 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Danzig, Germany, 54n21, 18e3952|
|Timezone||LMT m18e3952 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°53' 04°38 Asc. 18°18'|
German internist and university teacher known for his 1921 textbook on X-ray diagnosis of internal diseases, which appeared in six editions until 1949-1950. He made important discoveries regarding the pathogenesis of tuberculosis.
Assmann married and had five children. He died on 27 February 1950 in Oldenburg, aged 67.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin Provincial Archives.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University professor)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Internist)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Pathologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Medical)